Accreditations and Affiliations
Licensed for 322 beds for acute medical and surgical services, Conroe Regional Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and licensed by the Texas Department of Health.
We participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs as well as commercial insurance and managed care programs. Our support staff and medical professionals take pride in the friendly and professional care delivered to our patients and community.
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- The Joint Commission - Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Silver Performance Achievement Award
- Medicare Certification
- Medicare/Medicaid Provider
- American College of Radiology
- College of American Pathologists
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA certified)
- Member, Chambers of Commerce of Greater Conroe, South Montgomery County, and The Woodlands
- Conroe Independent School District Business Partnership
- Health Grades
- Cause Sponsor of American Heart Association Go Red for Women Campaign 2009-2012;
Outside organizations can quickly and easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may self generate and print a verification letter.