Meet Our CEO - Jerry Nash, PhD
Jerry Nash, PhD, has been the Chief Executive Officer of Conroe Regional Medical Center since December 2002. As CEO, Dr. Nash is responsible for overseeing the operations and strategic direction of CRMC. During his tenure, CRMC has grown into the regional tertiary care center for Montgomery County and has been listed as having one of the top 10 heart programs in Texas for the past three years.
Dr. Nash has over 30 years of experience in Healthcare Administration throughout the United States. He joined Conroe Regional Medical Center from the HCA Gulf Coast Division where he had been the CEO of East Houston Regional Medical Center for three years. Dr. Nash has a vast amount of health care experience both in urban and rural areas, management of multiple facilities, and working in both the for profit and not for profit environments.
Dr. Nash received his M.S. from Emporia State University and his Ph.D. from University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and is active in a variety of community service pursuits including the following:
- Former Chairman - Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Montgomery County/The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- American Heart Association – Montgomery County AHA Heart Ball Chair
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Greater Conroe Economic Development Council
- Montgomery County Community Foundation
- South East Texas Regional Advisory Council Board
Dr. Nash lives in Montgomery and has three children – a son, Brian and two daughters, Chandler and Staci.