Throughout the course of their lives women need professional medical care. They want high-tech, state-of-the-art care, but equally as important they want caregivers who understand and address their concerns as women.
At Conroe Regional Medical Center, we understand women's needs and have designed a full-range of services and classes to support you along the way to good health. You may be having difficulty getting pregnant, expecting your first baby or perhaps you've had a heart attack, or just need help dealing with annoying menopausal symptoms.
Our Women's Services is recognized as a leader in the HCA Corporation in preventing Kernicterus in newborns due to Hyperbilirubinemia (Newborn Jaundice). We have also been nominated twice for the Johnson & Johnson Excellence in Perinatal Nursing Award.
Our goal at Conroe Regional Medical Center is to provide you with the high quality medical services, along with reassurance, information and support when you need it. Here are some of the services we've custom designed to support you through all the stages of your life.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas at Conroe Regional Medical Center is a popular choice as a birthing center for many reasons. We offer:
- Outstanding physicians
- Experienced and caring nurses
- Progressive Exceptional facilities educations programs
- A natural approach to the birthing process
- The convenience and support of being close to home
Whether you have a predetermined birthing plan, or you want assistance establishing a plan for you, we work to make sure all your needs are met. With your doctor’s supervision, we make every effort to make your child’s birth day special!
- OPERA (Outpatient Endometrial Resection and Ablation)
- Tubal Ligations
- Bladder repair
- Care during recovery and postpartum stages
- Care for antepartum, intrapartum and/or postpartum pateint who is infected and must remain within obstetric specialty service
- Most experienced Level III NICU in Montgomery County
- Transport of infants to our facility for an upgrade of care
- Stabilization and comprehensive care of compromised newborn infants needing intermediate support and those more critical to include extreme premature and those with life threatening medical conditions.
Women's Imaging Services
- Osteoporosis Screening (Bone Densitometry)
- Breast ultrasound
- Outpatient breast biopsies
Women's Education Classes
- Safe Sitters Class (girls and boys ages 11-13)
- Prepared Childbirth Class (4 weeks)
- Prepared Childbirth Class (1 day)
- One-Day Prepared Childbirth Class
- Breastfeeding Class
- Infant/Child CPR Class
- Sibling Silly Classes
- Tour of Women's and Newborn's Center
Pelvic Floor Therapy
Visit our Outpatient Services page to learn more.